Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mail Box #1- Intangible, Night Sky & More

Image Detail
"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted at the The Story Siren and it's about what new books we got in the mail, bought, library or won.

This will be my first In My Mail Box since my blog is pretty new and all I hope you enjoy this post and look out for more to come!

Here is what I happened to find in my mail box this week.

What I recieved for review-



I recieved the ebook Intangible for review from the author J. Meyer.
This is the first book I have ever recieved for review I am so excited to read and review it!
What I won from Giveaways!-

Night Sky

I won the ebook of Night Sky from http://night-sky-book.blogspot.com/
through the Hoppy Easter Hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and Once Upon A Twilight.
I haven't read it yet but I will soon and there will definitely be a review up on it.

Swag from Gina Damico for her book Croak, that I am currently reading and loving. Review coming up soon. The giveaway was from the YA  Scavenger Hunt.
- Signed Sticker
- Bookmark
- Magnet
- And an awesome scythe pendant! So cool!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com