Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Paranormalcy- Book Review


Paranormalcy- Book Review


It is by Kiersten White

Summary

Paranormalcy follows the main character Evelyn who lives at the IPCA the International Paranormal Control Association. This idea reminds me of the show Sanctuary of Syfy which is great by the way. They detain and neuter paranormals like vampires, werewolves, and fairies. Evelyn has lived most of her life there working for them. She is special though because she can see through glamour that hides the true identity of a paranormal. She is being stalked by a fairy for what reason she is unsure. Someone is killing paranormals. A mysterious paranormal named Lend comes to IPCA who can change what he looks like. Evie feels oddly attracted to him. He makes her realize that she might not be human and that there a much bigger things in store for her.

My Review-

I would recommend this book it is a great story that has romance, fantasy, and adventure. I really loved the plot. Evie was a great character. In the book she was obsessed with a show called Easton Heights which reminds me a lot of Secret life of the American Teenager. I also found it funny how a girl who never went to school thought lockers were the coolest things ever. I loved her relationship with Lend they were so good for each other. Her power was really cool and different. This whole story’s plot line was very creative it had different elements that I have read about but put together was a great story.


Ohhhh and follow me on twitter @Danasquare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com