Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

SquareSpeaks- New Phone, Hunt, Cold, Game of Thrones

Image Detail

SquareSpeaks- New Phone, Hunt, Cold +More!


So this series will be just me talking about my life and what is going on with me! Reviews get so boring.

So  the other day my Dad was on the verizon website and had to redo our TV plan so now we have HBO and Cinemax free for a year! Exciting right because the day before that we started watching the Game of Thrones which I feel in love with. Really is an amazing show but there is just a bit too much R rated material for me but I guess that is what you get with HBO.  But then I said hey Dad isn't my phone plan up not intending for him to upgrade or anything. I come back to the computer to see that he is looking at smart phones. Long story short my Iphone 4s should be here tomorrow. I'm so excited. I am not sure what apps to get. Any suggestions?

The YA scavenger hunt ended Sunday it was a ton of fun. It was so cool to find more books that I want to read and some really amazing blogs along the way. I actually won two individual giveaways along the way from Gina Damico and Suzanne Lazear there will be a blog post for sure when I get it. I can't wait for the summer one.

I haven't been feeling to well recently just a cold though so I am home from school and have been trying to read all my emails, I never seem to keep up with email. I am beginning to be obsessed with twitter.
 Love Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com