Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Vow- Movie Review (Loved it)

Image Detail

The Vow Movie Review
Image Detail
I went to see this movie a couple weeks ago way past Valentines Day and I actually enjoyed it. I liked that it wasn't just a chick flick there was actual drama and comedy in it that made it good. Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams are both great actors who really brought the story to life and made you sympathize with the characters. The movies is based on true events which I found to be very cool. At certain times I thought McAdam's character was bitchy for not accepting the life she lived but I loved how even though she never really recovered her memory she still lived her life the way she was meant to be.
It was a pretty good movie that I recommend to see it wasn't just a couples movie I went to see it with two of my best friends! Shout out to Sam and Justine lol we got frozen yogurt before it! I was so full I didn't get popcorn this is crazy!

Image Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com