Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekly Review~The Vampire Diaries

Image Detail

The Vampire Diaries
So I love everything and anything vampire related I am a die hard fan lol. Ever since Buffy the Vampire Slayer I have been hooked. So that leads me to another blog series I will be adding in. A weekly episode review of the Vampire Diaries which is on the CW. Which is based off of a novel by L.J Smith ( who also wrote the secret circle another show on the cw) that I have also read if you would like a review on it just comment below.  It is currently on the 3rd season but there is plenty of time to catch up it is an addicting show even if you don't like vampires, werewolves, and witches. There is a ton of drama including love triangles, family drama (it is hard to keep up with the family entanglements), and they are in high school most of them anyway which is hard to remember since they hardly go.)

You never know what you are gonna get. The writers love to leave you hanging and guess about what will happen.


I will post a review on this weeks episode on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com