Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Truvia® Natural Sweetner Product Review ( Yum!)

Image Detail
Here is something you guys may or may not know about me I love coffee! I probably drink two cups of regular coffee made from the pot (In the morning and afternoon haha in case you wanted to know)!
But the really bad thing is that I love it really sweet. I always put a ton of sugar which is bad for me I know. To make matters worse diabetes runs through my family, my mom recently found out she had it. Now I have been trying to find different healthier alternatives from sugar.

I tried sweet & low and found it to be disgusting I can't figure out why people use it and then I used splenda which wasn't that bad but one package was way too sweet and I wasn't the biggest fan of it.
Then when I got truvia I loved it and am definitely going to repurchase it because it wasn't overly sweet but still had a wonderful taste. I would recommend this to anyone trying to kick their sugar habit. I also heard that it is really good for cooking and baking. I have yet to try that but I will.
www.truvia.com At their site you can find different ways to use truvia!

*** I did recieve a sample in my Influenster Lovevoxbox but it is free to join and then you can recieve free stuff too***  www.influenster.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 Tattoos | Blogger.com